Toymonkey.com will not be responsible for any damage caused during the use or misuse of the website or from any information contained therein.
2. We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track users' movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
3. Toymonkey.com contains links to other sites. Please be aware that Toymonkey.com is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this website. However, if you have any concerns about privacy on linked sites please let us as know.
4. From time to time Toymonkey.com may run competitions and promotions and may request information from users as part of these. Participation in these is entirely voluntary and the user therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose any information which might be required.
5. All prices include sales taxes (where applicable) unless otherwise stated. Every purchase you make shall be deemed performed in England. English law shall govern every aspect of contractual agreement concerning purchases made from the Site. If your delivery address is outside of the United Kingdom, you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Any such additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you. You should note that customs policies vary widely from country to country; Toymonkey.com advises each customer to contact their local customs office for further information. Please note that your goods may be sent to you in instalments.
6. The goods advertised for sale on this website are goods that you may offer to purchase.
7. No agreement for the sale of those goods hereunder shall be considered completed until such time as we have accepted your offer to purchase them. The only way in which we will be deemed to have accepted your offer to purchase such goods is by processing your credit/debit card in order to charge your card or debit your account or by cashing your cheque.
8. The orders for goods available for purchase from Toymonkey.com are subject to availability. We reserve the right to withdraw at any time any goods advertised for sale in Toymonkey.com. It is not always possible for us to inform you at the time you place your order whether the goods you want are still available for purchase.
9. Recycling and WEEE Compliance. We offer free recycling on all household electrical items. We comply with the Government’s WEEE (Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment) Regulations 31, 33 and 34.This means that if you purchase electrical equipment from us you can return the old (like for like, meaning the same kind of product such as a R/C vehicle) to us within 28 days, for us to recycle it responsibly and keep a record of the event. This is a free service but the cost of returning the product must be borne by the customer.
Unwanted electrical equipment is the UKs fastest growing type of waste, and sending it to landfill causes lead and other toxins can leak out and cause soil and water contamination, harming wildlife and human health.
If you are not sure whether an item can be recycled, look for the crossed out wheelie bin symbol on the packaging or on the product itself. If it bears this symbol it should be recycled. For more information on recycling electrical please go to www.recyclenow.com.
10. When you place an order for payment by credit/debit card we will accept the completed online order form. That, or our acceptance of a postal form for sales to be paid by cheque, does not constitute our agreement to sell you the goods or services you have ordered. We shall have the right in our discretion and without reason to decline or cancel your order at any time before and without charging your card or debiting your account or cashing your cheque.
11. Once we charge your card/debit your account or cash your cheque we shall be taken to have accepted your order.
12. We endeavour to dispatch orders within 3 days of receiving your order (or by such delivery date as is informed to you when you place your order) but this may be delayed if it is out of stock. However, once your order has been accepted please allow 10 days for delivery. You should note that the carriage of the goods is not handled by Toymonkey.com so we are unable to handle queries as to the status of their delivery to you. However, if your goods fail to arrive within 14 days of our accepting your order you should contact us by email at email@example.com.
13. The prices quoted on the Toymonkey.com website may vary from time to time and whilst we will make every effort to ensure that the information is current it may be that between receiving your order and us accepting it the price changes. In that event we will endeavour to contact you to see if you still wish us to process your order at the revised price. Alternatively, in our discretion we shall have the right not to accept your order but to cancel it.
14. If for any reason, having accepted your order by charging your card/debiting your account/cashing your cheque, we are unable to fulfil your order, we will notify you accordingly and arrange for a full refund of the purchase price of the goods that we were unable to supply to be given to you. You agree that Toymonkey.com's total liability and your remedies in such a case will be limited to payment of that refund. No interest shall in any event be payable on any amounts owing or re-paid.
15. In the event that you are unhappy with your purchase you must let us know by e-mail within ten days of receipt of your goods. Complaints in any other form or after that time may not be responded to. You can contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. All correspondence must be accompanied by the correct invoice and shipping numbers. Please also see item 15 below.
17. Toymonkey.com.co.uk has taken every care in the preparation of the content of this web site to the extent permitted by applicable law. Toymonkey.com disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this web site.
18. Toymonkey.com makes no representations or warranties as to the quality or fitness of the goods supplied and hereby excludes all such implied terms, representations and warranties to the fullest extent permitted by law.
19. Toymonkey.com hereby excludes to the fullest extent permitted by law and any liability for any and all loss and damage including consequential loss, economic loss and loss of profits regardless of whether such losses are foreseeable and whether or not caused by its negligence save that nothing in this agreement shall limit the liabilities of Toymonkey.com for loss or damage caused by death or personal injury caused by Toymonkey.com or for acts of fraud committed by Toymonkey.com.
20. Toymonkey.com expressly excludes all civil (but not criminal) liability in respect of incorrect pricing and labelling to the fullest extent permitted by law.
21. Toymonkey.com shall not be liable for any loss suffered or incurred by you as a result of the failure or inability to perform or delay in performing under this agreement by reason of an act of God, fire, flood, strike, lock-out or other industrial dispute, explosion, sabotage, war, riot, civil commotion, postal delay, communication failure, law, order or regulation or any other unexpected or exceptional cause or circumstance beyond our control.
22. The invalidity or unenforceability for any reason of any part of this agreement will not prejudice or affect the validity or enforceability of the remainder.
23. Nothing in this agreement shall affect your statutory rights.
Please enter your details and click signup to be added to our database.